Monday, July 01, 2002

Well the world cup is over and it's completely mad outside, you wouldn't know that the English hadn't won or even made it too the final, loads of people out on the street having fun, don't seem drunk or being arsely just being loud and having fun. Will have to see if this continues later into the day or not, I was going to take some pictures but the batteries in my camera were knackered and when I put new ones in the camera made funny nosies and Im not sure whether or not the film is used or not, needless to say I want a digital camera much easier to deal with. I've had a couple of ideas for new projects soooo hopefully I will get round to updating my site about them in the not to distant future. Hmmm spoke to David this morning, he said the All Blacks played so badly on the weekend that they were booed (spelling ?) off at the end of the game, I think its going to be a few years before they are any good, boo suck, although they did win so I guess that is the important thing.

No comments: