Saturday, July 06, 2002

Just got back from Ronnie Scott's, wicked evening amazing music, I wish Emma had been able to go, however I;m glad she decided to stay home. There are a couple of reasons, first, typical English yobs for part of it behind us making a load of noise, it's Jazz, not a good time for loads of beer and MATE, quiet conversation if any, second, we settled up the bill and I was the only person to leave a tip AND a friend of a friend of my Lisa's tried to pick it up saying it was a waste of money, ummmmm HELLO if I want to burn my money it's mine I'll do with it as I please, second you tip waiting staff its kinda the done thing, even when you pay �25 to get in, fuck me. Baaaaaaaaaaa comments on whether you think I'm wrong or right to Contact,Righto I'm off to say hello to Emma and go to sleep. Needless to say I LOVED the Jazz and can't wait to take Emma there and also go to the Pizza Express up the road and see what it's like, Ok Emma has just pointed out that people may not know that Pizza Express also has a Jazz club thing going on downstairs, so err it has a Jazz club downstairs, ya know now :D. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO had some more Ideas for Java projects that need to be put on my site, also Rich T found that I can have free Google searching on my web site. I've signed up for it but seeing as I have about 10 pages including blog I'm in no hurry to get it up there, although that could be me being a lazy arse. Oh yeah the Java spurt comes on the back of Emma going to Spain for the week on Sunday, which is pants because I'm going to miss her terribly and have been thinking about things to fill my time and also Rich D sent me a brilliant idea for an application that could/should/will sell and would be fun, wahoo, wahoo,wahoo. Righto have now noticed I'm just ranting so I'm gunna sign off and I'll fix any big errors tomorrow or the next day, Moose�

No comments: