Thursday, June 13, 2002

Went out for some drinks lastnight with Emma, we were only going for a few and ended up there till closing both felt pretty shit today, woke up for the football, though I must confess after making breakfast and getting back into bed to watch the game I just went back to sleep for the second half :). So a quiet night tonight, cooked another thing out of my Donna Hay book Off the Shelf, it was piss easy, didn't take long and tasted great, that book is brilliant. Can Sleep at the moment so apart from surfing a bit I've been reading the latest Wired, its such a brillant read, I love it, hmmm will give examples when I'm more away. Yay Ash is back tomorrow, bastard has been on holiday in (I think) southern America, so will be relaxed and browner. Righto bedtime.

No comments: