Friday, June 14, 2002

Went and saw Attack of the Clones with Emma and Iain tonight err well its last night now, but you get the drift. I think it was Terminator X of Public Enemy who once said �Don't believe the hype� all I have to say is Damn Straight. The graphics are totally amazing I didn't realize they had come so far, however it seems to be at the expense of acting and plot. I dunno everyone I had spoken to before seeing the movie said that Yoda was the man, he was cool, but even some of his lines seemed a bit tacky. Ahhhh well one more and we are finished. Unsure what to do this weekend whether to make a start on Keep it Save, another game, finish Save or extend Save, maybe I'll invest some quality time with my PS2 :). Oooooooo one more thing about the Clone Wars, it had at least 3 New Zealanders in it wayhey. Hmmm possible parting thought, maybe it was called attack of the Clones because they ripped so much from the first 3 movies, I dunno. Ok just got a link from Richy Rich, I haven't included the link he sent me but here is another similar
Judge Optimized for Nocturnal Observation

No comments: