Thursday, April 08, 2004

Looks like the Intellij Vs Eclipse decision has been made for me and we are going to use Intellij I must admit its one of the more pleasant decisions that has been made in a work environment that I haven’t agreed with 100%. Then again I wasn’t sure which I wanted to use and while I prefer Eclipse ( Its CVS integration is about 901234812390480291348 years ahead of Intellij) I think Intellij is going to be the right decision for our team so huzzah.
On the non geek front, I’ve started buying music again, so the RIAA can relax. I started off with the usual small Jono select of music, Chet Baker, Eric B & Rakim, Verve Unmixed and ColdPlay – A Rush of blood to the head. The ColdPlay CD is fucking amazing very refreshing; Eric B & Rakim is good although there is still an elusive remix CD of Paid in full I keep on missing. The Other two CDs I have no idea about yet :D.

No comments: