Monday, June 20, 2005

Quick Book update, not because you're interested, but because I don't have anywhere else to put it yet. I finished The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time a couple of weeks ago, easy going in terms of reading, and relatively enjoyable.

I've just finished The Moon and Sixpence, which is wonderful, well worth a read as imagine all Maugham's books are.

The New York Times as a good biography of Maugham, some what bizarrely in the film section, but still good none, the less.

As a quick note, I've also read Collected Short Stories: Vol 3, which was brilliant, Don't ask me why I started with the 3rd Volume and not the first, I have some vague recollection it had something to do with Emmas suggestion.

Lastly on a geek note, I'm reading rather slowly through Alistair Cockburns Agile Software Development: Software Through People, so far it is easy to read and makes sense. I guess you buy this kind of book to help better understand the ideas
of software development you have bubbling round in your head, well I do anyway *cough*.

No comments: