Monday, April 25, 2005

Will that be the race of the year ?
I would like to think that there will be more racing of that caliber, However I think that given the pace MS has shown through the second half of the race, we are almost due for normal transmission.
Jesus I have turned into a Martin parrot, oh well there goes me thinking I had original thought.
I wonder if MS would like the challenge, it has been a while since he has had anyone to threaten him.
Ha Ha the music going into the break on channel ten is Tool sober, go figure, coming out of the break it was US3 Cantaloop - quite different music.
Channel have figured out how to turn a formula 1 race into a 24 hour event, ad breaks - got to love Australia, especially when you cant leave it.
I would be interested to here why they have so many bloody adverts and why the races are not live. For the love of sweet Jesus we will miss and episode of NCIS or some other shite.
Fuckers - The Australian media do take the consumers for granted, treating them with distain, less respect than roaches.
Once again fuckers - give me online coverage of F1, the same as Motogp. Jesus I don't even have that much passion for F1.
Oh dear Aussie post race coverage, with !@#$%!@ #$!@#$! @#$^!@#$ %!@#$@#$ adverts, could I just say it is quart past one. Who the hell is watching apart from me, I mean really ?

No comments: