Wednesday, March 26, 2003

We saw Benji Reid at the Opera House tonight, He was amazing, it was put on by the British Council. Ummm I would try to describe the evening but it would sound like a load of old wank, needless to say, it was cool with a relaxed Hip-Hop/ Break-beat errr soundly thing going on, was well wicked, this is the BC link. On the way out we saw work by The Crazy Prins while we were at the Opera house, very cool. Oh Also Emma told me I was acting like Jack out Of Will and Grace, ok her exact words were, �Your acting like that guy out of Will and Grace�, to which I though she meant Will, which would have been cool. Alias no I�m Jack or if you watch enough of W&G � �Just Jack�. Oh afterwards we went for a drink at the Opera bar and watched the Stars (the ones in the sky) even renaming a few constellations (Word spelling checks this as constipations) and as we were leaving found out that the bit of the bar that was closed off, was for the after do drinks that we had passes to, anyway we were having a better time outside watching the sky, although I would have liked to talk to Benji Reid, As for the constellations they can wait for another time.

No comments: