Friday, June 07, 2002

Ok total Twilight Zone today about 3 seconds after putting up my last blog I get an email from Jane saying the link is incorrect. Ok that is silly once you type it, at the time it was werid.
Next Stopped smoking the other day, ummm tuesday I think, it was, can't remember when I had my last one. Sometime round 7 ish or something, Emma and I had been down for the fly over so it must have been round 7ish.
Okay as a side note, feeling pissed at the moment, so listen to Some soothing DanZig and would it play in my CD player nooooooooo, put it in the DVD player XP pops up a window saying " so ya want me to play da CD or what ?"

Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Anyway, giving up is somewhat different to what I remember when I last gave up nearly 9 years ago. Needless to say I think if I had to sit next to a junkie for more than about 3 minutes, they would get up in disgust and part saying "Your fucked up", Got headaches, totally nill attention spam and a very vivid imagination at the moment, which seems to be liking paranoia at present. Anyway folks either don't start or live in a small cave with no people for 3 months when you give up, preferably with about 16 tons of your favourite booze.

No comments: