Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Went to a evening put on by the Friends of Imperial College at the Science Museum with Emma tonight. It was a private showing of the Human Body at the Science Museum IMAX cinema, with a talk by the producer and several academics from Imperial afterward. The movie was brilliant. It was my first time at an IMAX cinema and once again I learned some more about something not to do with computers. The talks, and the question / answer session was also interesting. The producer spoke about how the movie was made, which was cool. I think I got more out of the evening than Emma, because she works in the field.
OK and on a completely different note, I was thinking about previous lives early, and thought that there are now more people alive than were ever alive before [1]. Anyway how could there be previous lives if there are more people alive now than have ever lived in history [1] . I though maybe previous lives could be from other creatures and seeing as there are a load of extinct creatures and small creatures we have managed not to wiped out, they could come from. Just a thought, I think I've just come up with Nirvana or at least the cycle of karma, Oh well.

[1] Crap explanation email if you wanna know I mean.

No comments: